Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Day 1

Yeah, the end of the world. Look at the picture. You are thinking "oh yeah another post apocalyptic blog" or something along those terms. You might be right, because several times I had wished that were true.  See the world is a fucked up place.....what is wrong with us.

I wish a comet the size of Earth hits us. We are a sick disease on a rock floating in outer space. There is no hope for humanity. But no....there is no comet....no end of the world as we thought it would be. It ends in silence.  Or it will end in silence. I know and I am going to tell all about it. That's what this blog is about. The end of the world as I randomly saw it through the eyes of chaos.

So how did I come about to know how our end would come? Through the course of the next several days I will peel back the layers. The layers of our reality....the reality that is a sham. You think we have a destiny? You think we have a purpose. Yeah right....dream on.

I came to know because of something I was told to do. Something I thought would bring me the attention that I so thought I had wanted.  A simple act as a practical joke. A joke that went to far......a joke that spread across the islands of the net like a ghost in the machine.....and planted itself firmly in the beliefs of man woman and child........this is my story.....the truth......this is the way the world ends.......randomly.

No comments:

Post a Comment